Cleaners Chiswick reserves the right to change the giver price over the phone if the description differs when our team visits the property on site.
- Cash Payments
- Cash payment is arranged after the service is complete and upon inspection by the client, directly to our team. By making the payment you agree the services were performed to your likings and there are no damages or issues.
- Bank Transfer Payments
At least 24 hours prior the service.
- If payment is not made our company holds the right to cancel the cleaning.
- Bank Transfer Payments from corporate customers are required 30 days upon completion of the service.
- Services above £300 need to be secured with a deposit of 50%, paid at least 24 hours in advance.
- If the customer doesn’t pay the full amount of the price, our company reserves the right to:
Take legal action to pursue the client for the quantity due.
Publish the name of the client as a Bad Debtor in the media.
Report the client as a Bad Debtor to the relevant financial institutions in the UK.
By booking our services, you agree on our Payment Terms and Conditions, as well as the generic Terms and Conditions.
- The customer can cancel/ reschedule their booked service by giving our company at least a 48-hour notice. Otherwise, Cleaners Chiswick will take a £30 non-refundable fee.
- By using our services, Cleaners Chiswick’s customers agree that after the services provided by us, he/she will not hire or use any services provided by a present or a past cleaner introduced to the client by Cleaners Chiswick. If the Client decides to do so, he/she must pay a £500 referral fee.
- If the service is canceled or rescheduled without a 48-hour notice, the client must pay the full price of the cleaning visit.
- The customer can reschedule or cancel a service either over the phone or by e-mail.
- Our team reserves the right to cancel any cleaning if the conditions of the property are hazardous or pose risks for health.
- Cleaners Chiswick has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unplanned circumstances happen to our cleaning team.
- The customer must provide electricity and running water to the property. Failure to do so is a subject to a £30 non-refundable fee.
- The customer must provide access to their property at the scheduled appointment. Failure to do so is a subject to a £30 non-refundable fee.
- The customer must provide a parking space for our team’s vehicles within a close distance of the property and cover parking expenses if needed.
Our company and our cleaners have Public Liability Insurance Claims. Insurance can be covered only if the damage is reported within 48 hours after the service is performed. We reserve all rights to decline disclosure of confidential company documents.
- Once the service is done, no refund claims will be considered. Unless a detailed written notice of the problem is given to Our Company within 48 hours of the performed service. If that’s the case, Cleaners Chiswick will research the issue and attempt to resolve it.
- The Customer agrees to let Cleaners Chiswick re-clean and inspect the issue before planning a clean with a third party. During the re-clean, the client must be present at all time. Cleaners Chiswick offers one re-clean per service.
- If accidents occur and our operatives break something, identical replacements are always attempted but not guaranteed. Our Company requires entry to the property within 48 hours of the performed service to investigate the problem. Damage, proven to be done by us, that can’t be replaced by Cleaners Chiswick, will be repaired in cash at its cost. This does apply only when the full payment for the service is received.
- Cleaners Chiswick shall not be responsible for any third parties who enter or are present in the property of the Customer during the service. Our cleaners cannot grant access to the property to any third parties.
- Excluded items from the company’s liability: cash, jewelry, antiques and items of sentimental value, art. The items of sentimental/ personal value will be refunded only in cash at its current value.
- Cleaners Chiswick requires all irreplaceable items to be stored away or not cleaned by our cleaners.
- Our Company is not responsible for old stains/ burns/ spillages etc. which cannot be removed completely by our cleaners using industry approved cleaning techniques and detergents.
- Cleaners Chiswick is not liable for shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting. Our team makes sure the service is performed to high standards but if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased we will not be responsible for dirt that cannot be removed using industry approved equipment.
- Our Company requires all freezers to be defrosted before the cleaning starts.
- Our 48-hour guarantee on our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service expires if furniture or people are still present in the property when the cleaning occurs.
- Carpet Cleaning booked with an End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee applying for End of Tenancy.
- Cleaners Chiswick shall not be held responsible for damage caused as a result of the placement of furniture on a carpet that has not dried completely.
- Our team is not liable for equipment/ products provided by the customer that caused any kind of damage.
- Cleaners Chiswick does not guarantee to perform After Builders Cleaning Service when the builders are still working and the building work has not finished.
- Special Offer Conditions
- Our promotional offers cannot be combined with other deals and discounts.
- Promotional offers do not apply for minimum charges.
- Our promotional offers are usually applied on specific days, time slots and areas.
- When providing your email and phone number to Cleaners Chiswick you agree to receive our promotional newsletters and text messages.